Is your hair falling by leaps and bounds? Are you losing sleep over losing your hair? Well worry no more! These time tested and proven hair thickening treatments will give your amazing results within a short time span. Most of these remedies are natural and easily available at home. There is no need to spend hours at the saloon or waste precious money over chemical hair treatments when you can have heavy and voluminous locks easily at home. Here is how you can make your hair roots stronger.
There are a variety of factors which lead to thinning of hair. These include stress, improper diet, junk food, lack of exercise and more. The following pointers list out the various ingredients one can use by which one can make your hair roots stronger.
Massage warm coconut oil into the hair and scalp. Do the hot towel treatment by wrapping a hot towel around the head after the massage. In this treatment, the towel is supposed to be dipped in a tub of hot water and the excess water can be ringed out. Then wrap the hot towel over the head. This ensures the oil to penetrate the hair shaft and do a world of goodness to the hair follicle.
Eggs are great for the skin and hair. The protein in the eggs promotes new hair growth and thickens the existing hair strand. Just beat 2 eggs in a bowl and apply it all over the dry hair. Rinse after 20 minutes and repeat this procedure 4 times a week for best results.
Orange Juice or Pulp:
When applied to hair makes the hair strand thicker naturally and this also is a great remedy for treating dandruff. Just extract the pulp of oranges or remove the juice of oranges and apply it to dry hair. This feels super refreshing and one need not shampoo later on if not desired.
Contain essential omega 3 fatty acids which ensure thickening of the hair strand and this remedy has been used by women since ages to thicken hair naturally at home.
Leave your locks lustrous and shiny by using this healthy and creamy fruit on your hair strands. Avocado is great for naturally promoting thicker hair.
Indian gooseberry when mixed with coconut oil acts like a medicine for the hair promoting healthier hair naturally. One needs to strain the pulp of the gooseberry and heat it with some coconut oil. Apply the concoction overnight to reduce dandruff, inflammatory problems of the scalp and to ensure thicker hair naturally.
This oil has a great viscosity. It helps to increase the volume of the hair naturally. This oil too should be mixed with coconut oil and heated together for best results. After application of this mixture on the hair and scalp, it is recommended to do the hot oil treatment to ensure that the oil penetrates the hair shaft.
This not only stops hair fall but also promotes better hair growth. Fenugreek has medicinal properties and has been used since the ancient times to promote thicker and healthier hair growth.
Is a storehouse of essential omega 3 fatty acids along with lots of proteins. These help in promoting healthier and thicker hair growth. Soak them overnight and then heat the seeds in water the next morning. Allow the seeds to cool down before application on the hair.
This keeps the scalp dandruff free, well moisturized and promotes healthy hair growth. Apply Aloe Vera gel on the scalp and massage it gently. Rinse it off later with lukewarm water.
Preventive Measures to Ensure Great Hair:
- Protecting hair from climate change: Another great requirement which most of us forget is to protect the hair from chilled climatic conditions by wearing a scarf or a hat.
- Protecting the hair from pollution: Refrain from exposing dry hair to a polluted environment as this greatly results in thinning of the hair strand. The chemicals in the air cause a lot of damage and reduce the hair strands to thin lustreless strands.
- Healthy diet: Eating a healthy and protein rich diet is of utter importance if one desires to possess thicker hair. A balanced diet consisting of apt proportions of proteins, vitamins and minerals are required for healthy and thicker hair.
- Dandruff at bay: It is also necessary to take steps to remove dandruff as it is a big reason for thinning of hair. Apply lemon or warm coconut oil regularly to keep dandruff at bay. Dandruff blocks the hair follicle and is a residue of dead scalp skin. It is necessary to keep the scalp clean to ensure thicker growing of the hair strands.
- Refrain from using chemical products: The chemical shampoos and products available in the market do more harm to the hair than good. These cause gradual thinning of the hair strands as the hair cannot bear the harsh effects of these chemicals for long. It is better to go the herbal and natural way.
- Avoid using hair styling products: Hair irons, hair curlers and waving machines damage the hair strand due to direct contact with high heat. Use such appliances seldom to avoid thinning of the hair strands. Thickness of hair largely depends on using natural and home based products. Go healthy and natural for thicker hair.
Strong and thick hair roots are a woman’s most prized possessions and they do whatever it takes to get desired results. Thicker hair is considered an asset and looks very alluring. People in the ancient ages had thicker and healthier hair naturally due to no use of chemicals or no exposure to pollution. With these natural remedies, one can make hair roots stronger easily at home without causing any damage to the hair or without spending loads of money on costly salon treatments or chemicals available in the market. The results also are longer lasting and completely healthy.