Human hair wigs are a great way to improve your personality and looks. But many womens avoid buying these wigs just because they have a wrong assumption towards it. The biggest misconception about these wigs is maintenance. Many people think that blonde human hair wigs are not easy to clean. If you feel the same, then let’s clear your mind.
Some Facts About The Human Hair Wigs
Following are some facts about these wigs that will give you an idea of its properties:
- Human hair wigs are an affordable option if you have a tight or low budget to buy wigs.
- In many cases, one can use the same hair products on these wigs that they use on their natural hairs.
- These wigs are made from 100 percent virgin human hairs that are not bleached, colored, or permed.
- Human hair wigs come in various options like curly human hair wigs, human hair bob wigs, and many more.
- They are durable and last more than one to three years without losing its beauty.
Now, when you know these wigs’ physical properties, let’s clear your myth about their maintenance.
How To Clean A Human Hair Wigs In The Right Way?
Are you fed up with reading lots of internet blogs, watching so many YouTube videos, and still haven’t found the right way to wash your human hair wigs? Don’t worry; we have a solution for that. Here is the right way to wash or clean human hair wigs:
- Use only cold and mild water to wash your human hair wigs.
- Dip your hair in the water.
- Apply one to two drops of top-quality mind shampoo.
- Take a comb and shampoo through your wigs from top to bottom. Make sure you comb with a light hand. Note: Avoid rubbing the wig the same way you do with your natural hair.
- Also, don’t forget to clean the internal area of the cap.
- Apply some soapy water inside the cap and rub it gently with a light hand. Avoid scrubbing the cap.
- Now when the dirt is removed, rinse the wig using lukewarm water.
- Make sure the shampoo is completely removed from the wig.
- It’s time to dry your wig. Do not use a hairdryer to dry your wig. It can damage the quality of your wig.
- Instead, take a towel and place your wig inside it.
- Wait for a few minutes until the towel soaks the water completely.
After reading the above steps, do you still feel that it’s hard to clean a human hair wig? We don’t think so.
Maintenance Tips For Human Hair Wigs
The best human hair wigs are those that are easy to maintain and easy to clean. Now when you are completely aware of how to clean a human hair wig. It’s time for you to learn some maintenance tips. Here is a list of long hair wigs care tips:
- Remove all the tangles and teasings before washing your wig.
- Make sure to use only bleach-free shampoos and conditioners on your wig.
- Never use hot water to clean your wig.
- Do not brush the hair when they are wet.
- When applying the conditioner, try to keep it away from the hair’s roots.
- If you don’t have enough time to dry out your wig, hang it on your hair stand.
- You can also use rollers to set your wig.
- Do not comb your hair. There is no need for that.
- Try to store your human hair wig in its original packing when you are not using it.
- Avoid exposing your wig directly to the sunlight, as the rays can damage your wig’s shine.
- Do not wear your human hair wig on the damp head. It will breed germs and fungus in your natural hairs and human hair wig.
We hope we have clear all your queries and doubts related to the maintenance of human hair wigs. In the end, if you like reading this blog, then do share it with all your friends and loved ones.