Imperia Deep Clean is the best floor deep cleaner that is made with an alkaline base. It penetrates deep into porous tile and grout and removes all traces of mold, mildew, hard dirt and stains from the root. It does not cause any etching on the surface.
How to Use Imperia Deep Clean – a Penetrating Deep Cleaner:
- In the Imperia Deep Clean kit, you will get 2 sprayer bottles and a bottle containing concentrated solution of the tile cleaner.
- First, you need to fill up one sprayer bottle with the concentrated solution of the cleaner.
- Then, add water upto 1 gallon. This will be used for light mold and stains.
- Next, fill the second sprayer bottle with hot water. You can add 8 oz alcohol to this to make it a neutralizer. This will be used to make the surface dry faster.
- Now start spraying from top to bottom and from one corner of the floor to the other end.
- Let the solution sit on the surface for 5 to 10 minutes. This will give time to Imperia to work its way.
- After some time, again apply Imperia, but this time, do not wait.
- Start scrubbing the tile and grout using a tile grout brush from pFOkUS. It is specially formulated to clean dense and hidden stains and mold from narrow grout lines.
- After scrubbing, retract the remnants.
- Again wipe clean with plain water to reveal a sparkling surface below.
How to Use Caponi – a Pigmented Titanium Grout Sealer:
Caponi is a 2 part epoxy resin sealer. It is a pigmented titanium-base solvent sealer that seals grout in just one coat. It is available in more than 40 colors that are all in neutral and earthy hues. Caponi never pops off the surface and seals the grout lines permanently.
- In the Caponi kit you will find containers A and B. Shake the contents thoroughly.
- Pour the contents into an empty wax/paper cup.
- Mix all the contents thoroughly for two minutes.
- Now dip the brush only to the bristles level in the container as Caponi dries up quickly and results in build-up.
- Following a grid pattern of the tile and grout, start applying Caponi from top to the bottom and from right to the left direction.
- Seal only 1 to 4 tiles at a time.
- Make smooth and narrow strokes so as to cover all the grout lines accurately.
- After sealing with Caponi, some excess build up is bound to happen. Caponi is highly viscose, and to clean the excess lines, you can use our paint thinner – Alco.
- Use alco to remove all the excess build-up to get a perfectly sealed grout surface.
How to Use Sentura – a Pigmented Flexible Solvent Epoxy Adhesive:
Sentura is a rock-solid 2 -part flexible solvent-based epoxy/resin built on a 1200psi adhesion. It is the best adhesive for cracked tile and grout repair and best substitute for caulk. Sentura has totally eliminated the need for caulk. It is an excellent adhesive to fill holes and repair loose tiles. Sentura is the best caulk substitute.
- Before applying Sentura to seal the shower corners or bathtubs, remove the old caulk using a blade. Clean the surface to get rid of the stains and wait for it to dry thoroughly.
- Take the Sentura kit and you will find two containers A and B. Take all the contents from both the containers and pour them in the empty container.
- Mix thoroughly in the empty container using a stick or a screwdriver.
- Put mixed material into the applicator bag.
- Fill all the cracks and voids with Sentura.
- Use water to smooth Sentura.
- If there is a loose tile, apply Sentura to fix it.