BBlunt shampoo has been formulated especially for dry and unmanageable hair. The intense moisturizing shampoo stays true to its claim. I wanted to try it myself after hearing rave reviews of this product from my friends. Here is an honest review.
- This is an intense moisture-rich shampoo that treats dry and rebellious hair.
- It nourishes dry hair and makes them smoother and more hydrated.
- Bblunt is packed with jojoba, vitamin E, wheat germ oil and hydrolyzed keratin.
- It is available in an easy-to-use and convenient pump bottle.
- The shampoo contains a unique color-protected formula that is ideal for all Indian hair types.
- It is suitable for men as well.
- You can use BBlunt Intense Moisture conditioner and Intense Moisture serum for best results after washing.
With this shampoo now you can truly say goodbye to unmanageable hair. BBlunt Intense Moisture shampoo is enriched with Vitamin E, hydrolyzed keratin, Jojoba and Wheat Germ oil that together make this a power-packed formulation. The formula is not too heavy on the hair and instantly gives you smooth, manageable and well-nourished hair. This product is especially suitable for Indian weather. You can use it on all hair types including color-treated hair. The color protect formula helps to lock in the fabulous color and also helps to keep your hair moisturized.
This shampoo contains the secret of BBlunt salons all in a single bottle. It gives the best results with BBlunt Intense Moisture Conditioner and Leave-in Cream.
This shampoo addresses the problem of hard water. As hard water is common in many parts of India, It was important to create a formula that can nullify the effect of hard water. Such water contains high mineral content that causes damage and dullness to your hair. This shampoo defends hair against hard water and pollution. It leaves your hair looking shiny and manageable.
Packaging and Price:
A 400 ml bottle of this shampoo is priced at Rs. 600/- It comes in a blue plastic bottle shaped like a conical flask. It also has an easy-to-use pump dispenser. The packaging feels sturdy and cute. The bottle is, however, not travel friendly. But you do get a smaller travel-friendly package with a simple make.
The shampoo is pearl white in hue and also has an interesting blue tint to it. The consistency is medium thin and the fragrance is amazing. It lathers well and easily removes excess dirt and oil. You might need to use it twice if your hair is heavily oiled.
After washing my oiled hair with this shampoo, I found the oil removed easily. I used it twice though. I did feel the frizziness quite reduced, but did not find my hair silky soft. My hair also felt heavy, which was good for my very frizzy hair. This might not be good for someone with soft and scanty hair. When paired with its conditioner, it does make your hair frizz-free and silky soft.
- Unique packaging
- Can be used on color-treated hair.
- Mild fragrance
- Lathers well
- Easily removes dirt and oil
- Makes hair frizz-free
- Makes hair soft and manageable when paired with conditioner
- Contains jojoba oil, hydrolyzed keratin, wheat germ oil and Vitamin E.
- Does not give any hair fall
- The bottle is not travel-friendly.
- Best results are seen only after using it with its conditioner and leave-in cream.
- Would not recommend it for oily to normal hair.
If you have frizzy, flying, unmanageable hair, then this shampoo will be good for you. But you will also need to invest in its conditioner and leave-in cream for the best results. Overall, a good shampoo for those looking for an affordable product for their dry and damaged hair.