Are you looking for a completely herbal and safe shampoo that will not only cleanse your hair, but also prevent hair fall? Well, here we have the amazing Dabur Vatika Shampoo. Featuring a science-backed combination of Indian herbs, this herbal shampoo will cure all your hair problems including hair fall, dandruff, dry hair, frizzy hair and split ends. Here is a detailed review of this shampoo to help you make an informed choice.
Next Blog: Which is a Better Shampoo Dove or Vatika?
Naturals Ayurvedic Dabur Vatika Shampoo – Composition:
Dabur Vatika shampoo is made with the goodness of Sattposhan, this product contains 7 powerful and natural ingredients including Amla, Henna, Shikakai, Almond, Hibiscus, Reetha and Olive. These ingredients not only nourish your hair, but also make them extra shiny and smooth.
- Amla – Amla is the Indian Gooseberry that contains essential phyto-nutrients, minerals and vitamins that boost scalp circulation and stimulate hair growth. Vitamin C present in amla products collagen protein that stimulates hair growth and volume.
- Henna – Henna nourishes your scalp and provides a cooling effect to your hair follicles. It also balances the pH levels and controls oil production. Henna conditions hair and strengthens it. It prevents hair fall and boosts growth.
- Shikakai – Shikakai contains essential antioxidants and micronutrients that moisture hair, prevent split ends and also prevent strands from getting brittle. Shikakai prevents premature greying. The micronutrients present make your scalp dandruff-free, smooth and tangle-free.
- Almonds – The high magnesium and nutrient content in almonds promote hair growth. These prevent dandruff and hair damage. Almonds provide nutrition to hair follicles and make them stronger, thereby reducing hair fall.
- Hibiscus – Hibiscus plant prevents hair loss and makes hair look shinier and lustrous. It prevents premature greying, adds volume and treats dandruff as well. Hibiscus conditions hair against frizz and breakage. It also prevents split ends.
- Reetha – Reetha controls hair fall by controlling dandruff. Dandruff is the prime cause of hair fall according to ancient Indian Ayurveda. Dandruff is a skin condition in which dry skin flakes form on the scalp and clog the hair follicles, thereby weakening them. Reetha clears the scalp and promotes hair growth.
- Olive – Olive conditions the scalp and hair as it has a major moisturizing effect. Olive oil adds softness and lustre to hair and also strengthens the roots. Olive oil penetrates the shaft and locks in moisture within.
The winning combination of these hair-loving herbs and plants from Indian soil have a miraculous effect on your hair. Dabur Vatika hair oil is the result of research and analysis in laboratories for many years.
Related Blog: Best 4 Amazing Shampoo Reviews
Vatika Shampoo is made in Which Country?
Vatika Shampoo is exclusively made in India. It is the first-ever range of Indian hair-care products that have been infused with Hibiscus. Dabur company has added Hibiscus in Dabur Vatika Hair Shampoo because this plant is known to be effective in combating hair loss and dandruff.
After the brilliant success of Dabur Vatika Hair Oil in India, the Vatika Shampoo was launched to offer a hair-friendly and mild shampoo to Indian customers.
Which Shampoo is Best Between Dabur Vatika and Clinic Plus?
The choice of a shampoo is a clearly personal agenda. But if you are looking for a shampoo that is herbal, has the goodness of Indian herbs and plants and is extremely good at combating hair fall, then you must choose Dabur Vatika Shampoo. Clinic Plus is an equally good shampoo for hair.
Dabur Vatika Shampoo – Performance:
This shampoo comes in a green plastic bottle with a flip cap. The bottle is convenient to use and also easy to carry while traveling. You also get many sizes of this shampoo and you can buy a smaller size for traveling. The shampoo is quite affordable. It is in a pleasing green-colored medium-thick consistency that makes application easy. It glides easily on your hair and does not slide off from your palm. The formula quickly lathers and is also easy to rinse off. You just need a little shampoo every time. Dabur Vatika Shampoo easily removes grit, grime, dirt, oil and greasiness from your hair, making it look and smell fresh and clean. It does not make the scalp dry.
This shampoo makes your hair soft and smooth. For best results, you must follow it up with a conditioner as some hair types can get frizzy after use. It is perfect for normal hair. It makes hair styling easy and does not make your hair limp. This shampoo nourishes your hair well and also provides optimum amount of hydration. It cannot repair extremely dry and damaged hair. It is a herbal shampoo and makes hair healthy and strong. It is excellent for those who cannot use chemicals on their scalp or are looking for mild shampoos for frequent use. The smell is quite refreshing and lasts long.
Next Blog: Indulekha Shampoo for Coloured Hair Review