Dove Clinical Protection Antiperspirant is another master stroke from one of the best skincare products brands – Dove. This antiperspirant and deodorant enables you to stay dry and enjoy softer and smoother underarms. With a clinical protection formula, this product is way better than the rest. Let us go through the Dove Clinical Protection Review in detail.
- This product has 0% ethanol in its formula and hence it does not cause any irritation from shaving.
- It contains ¼ moisturizes that nourish your skin and make it smooth.
- The Dove antiperspirant offers strong protection.
- It has a fresh and original scent and is not masked by artificial fragrances that might cause allergies.
- You get smooth and soft underarms only after a few uses.
From the Dove’s Mouth:
Skincare experts at Dove feel that sweat is a big concern of our daily lives especially when we have to make long distance commutes or have a big run planned. But with the right antiperspirant deodorant, sweat can be easily managed. Keeping this in mind, they formulated Dove Clinical Protection Antiperspirant, Original Clean. They claim that it is one of their best clinical strength antiperspirant deodorants. It helps to reduce wetness and protect your skin against sweat.
This deodorant contains ¼ moisturizers. The alcohol (ethanol) free formula protects your underarm skin and reduces irritation that is often caused after shaving. It is formulated with the best ingredients that do not harm your delicate skin, make them dark or make them burn. Only after a few uses, you will find your underarms to look and feel soft and smooth. This product comes in an original scent and leaves you feeling comfortable and dry throughout the day, while also providing great clinical protection against sweat. They recommend you to use this product the next time you are in a rush or in stress, as it can make you feel confident, dry and fresh.
Important Usage Tips:
- Dove Clinical Protection Antiperspirant is best applied before going to bed at night. The reason for this is that when the body rests, this formula forms a deep level of protection that lasts throughout the next day, even after taking a shower. You can also re-apply it again in the morning after taking a shower.
- Apply two clicks of this product on your underarms at night or after taking a shower in the morning. Wait for ten minutes for the skin to absorb into your skin instead of rubbing off on your clothing.
- Dove Clinical strength definitely reduces sweat and even stops it for those who have less sweating. You can wear your t-shirts or tops without the tension of getting sweat marks or stains under your arms.
So, grab this Dove Clinical Protection Antiperspirant quickly and say goodby to sweat and stains. Feel fresh and dry for long after using this underarms deodorant. This one is a sure winner for the confident men and women of today who understand how embarrassing underarm sweat can be.