Dr. Reddy’s Revilus shampoo to stop hair fall has many rave reviews. Since it has been manufactured and endorsed by the famous Dr. Reddy – health and beauty expert, many people trust in the brand and want to use it to cure their hair fall problems. I decided to give this shampoo a try myself. Here is what I found.
A 100 ml bottle of this shampoo looks very impressive. It has a pleasing white exterior in a squeezy type bottle. This makes it easy to remove the shampoo and grip it easily in your hand.
Now let’s come to the ingredient list. This shampoo contains:
- Purified water
- Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate
- Sodium Lauryolsacrosinate
- Cocoamindopheryl Betaine
- Dimethicone & Cocoamidopheryl Betaine,
- Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride,
- Disodium N- cocoyl glutamate,
- Ethylene glycol monostearate,
- Sodium pyrrolidone carboxylic acid,
- hydrolyzed pea protein,
- Hydrogenated castor oil,
- Apigenin oleanolic acid,
- Biotinoyl Tripeptide,
- Polyquartenium 10,
- Disodium EDTA,
- Fragrance as active ingredients.
Key Features of Revilus Shampoo:
- This shampoo contains Dimethicone that can be used as a moisturizer to treat and prevent dry, scaly, rough and itchy skin.
- Guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride is also used as a conditioning agent that helps to nourish and condition the scalp and hair.
- Hydrolyzed pea protein in this shampoo showcases great results on damaged hair and also protects hair against damage.
- Best suitable for dry hair and scalp.
- It is also recommended for dandruff-prone hair.
Directions for Use:
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Take a small quantity on your palm.
- Rub gently and massage on wet hair.
- Lather thoroughly.
- Rinse with clean water.
- Repeat if required.
- Revilus shampoo can be used as a daily care shampoo that prevents hair fall and also replenishes hair health.
- It contains Procapil – biotin that penetrates hair strands, improves the elasticity of your hair and also forms a protective barrier on the hair. Procapil is researched and formulated by Sederma, France. It helps in anchoring the hair and improving hair quality.
- It nourishes your hair and provides more conditioning and moisturizing than other normal shampoos.
- Revilus contains vitamin H and silk protein that give your hair extra nourishment.
- It is sulfate and paraben-free.
- This shampoo is dermatologically tested as well.
- It boosts hair follicles by postponing the ageing process.
- It is recommended for dry hair and can be used by both men and women.
- This shampoo contains chemicals and may not suit those who are chemically-sensitive.
- It should be used only after your doctor’s advice.
Revilus is a great shampoo that has delivered desired results to cure hair fall, dryness, dandruff and dry hair. It is generally prescribed by doctors. It contains active Biotin that promises hair health. I was quite happy with the purchase of this shampoo and would recommend you to use it as well.