Hello, my name is Anitha and today I am going to give you a detailed review of the Sesa Ayurvedic shampoo. I had recently given a detailed review of the Indulekha Bringha shampoo. I then decided to try another shampoo and spotted the Sesa Ayurvedic Shampoo in the supermarket. I love trying herbal shampoos. This one looked pretty good and so, I decided to give it a shot. Here is what I found.
Sesa products have been available in India since 1996. They use our ancient 5000 years old Ayurvedic goodness in their products and they are quite trustworthy.
Let us first begin with the packaging of this shampoo. It is available in a 100 ml easy squeezy tube that has the lid at the bottom. The tube is printed in a lively shade of henna green and black that screams herbal and natural. It makes it appealing and compels you to give a try. The shampoo easily comes out of the tube and it is easy to apply as well. You also get this shampoo in 200 ml and 350 ml pack sizes.
It is infused with 7 essential herbs including Neem, Bhringaraj, Triphala, Jati, Mehendi and Yashtimadhu. These herbs have proven to provide a sea of goodness for hair and scalp health. It has an amazing smell and after having used it for one week and then two weeks, I found it really good and worth buying.
- If you want to pamper your hair with the ancient Indian goodness of Ayurvedic herbs, then you must go in for this shampoo.
- This one is an affordable and accessible product.
- There is a unique combination of 17 therapeutic herbs in this shampoo, all of which are medicinally potent and highly effective in hair and scalp treatment.
- The ingredients also help you cleanse your hair thoroughly.
- Similar herbs have been used in the Sesa Ayurvedic Hair oil, that has got rave reviews as well.
- Regular use of this shampoo helps you maintain the integrity of your scalp and hair. It gives your hair optimum nourishment and also offers complete care.
- It prevents the spread of dandruff.
- Sesa shampoo helps to cure itchy scalp and cure infections.
- It gives you smooth and silky hair with a shiny texture.
- On regular use, you will find your hair free from any kind of common hair problems.
- The brand gives a 15-days guarantee to reduce hair fall on regular use.
- It is paraben-free.
- Sesa is suitable for all hair types.
- Regular use also prevents hair stress and reduces headaches.
- It nourishes your hair and also nourishes the scalp and prevents it from getting too dry.
- It is also available in small sachets, which make it easier to take it along while traveling.
- Some users claimed that it does not clean oily scalp
- Some others also claimed that it does not give any results for hair fall reduction.
- Is the Shampoo Anti-Dandruff?
Yes, the formulation of the shampoo has been done specifically with dandruff-destroying herbs that help to give you a clean scalp. Regular use will help you get rid of dandruff naturally without making your scalp dry.
- Why is it not mentioned ‘sulfate-free’ on the bottle?
It is mentioned ‘SLRs free’ on the bottle that means it contains no sulfates. It is also paraben-free.
- Does it cure oily scalp?
Yes, the shampoo is good enough to remove oily residues from your scalp, giving it a healthy and oil-free shine and lustre.
- Does it repair graying hair?
No, this shampoo does not repair graying hair.
I would personally give this shampoo a 4 star rating after personally using it for 6 weeks. I like the way it makes my hair shine and also smells very good. My hair fall is reduced visibly. But more than the hair fall problem, I am relieved that I am not using any chemicals on my hair and that my shampoo is paraben-free and sulfates-free. I hope that regular use will make my hair shinier and bouncier.