Bajaj water heaters have carved a niche for themselves on the map of best water heaters in India. The renowned company has won the trust of millions of Indians with their affordable, high-quality and user-friendly electronics. In this blog, we are going to write informative reviews of some of the best models of Bajaj Water Heaters and also mention some useful information regarding the customer service.
Bajaj Water Heater Customer Care:
If you face any problems regarding the heaters, you can easily call an experienced technician at your doorstep within 24 working hours. If you have a problem, the Bajaj team is here to solve it.
Just call on Bajaj water heater customer care number – 1800-102-5963, 7219821111, 02222043780 and you will get your service complaint number logged. A technician will call you and visit your locality at your preferred timings.
You can even call Bajaj water heater service – 022 – 4128 0000 (9.00 AM To 6.00 PM) to log your complaint.If you want to contact the team via email, you can mail them at email@example.com (queries / complaints).
The company charges a nominal service charge of around 100 to 200 INR depending upon the product type.
Bajaj Water Heater Reviews:
1. Bajaj New Shakti Storage 15 Litre Vertical Water Heater, White, 4 Star:
If you are looking for a premium-quality water heater, then this vertical model with 15 liters capacity would be an ideal pick.
- Heating Element of 2KW
- 3 pin plug and Fire Retardant Cable
- Inner tank coated with glassline
- Long-life and high-efficiency Incoloy Heating Element
- Pressure Rated 0.70 MPA
- Protection against dry heating, over pressure and overheating by multiple safety systems
- 4 star Rated as per BEE 2015 Guidelines
- Special protection device to attract harmful salts and to keep the element and tank safe, healthy and corrosion-free.
- Suitable for pressure pump installations and high pressure.
- You get a 2 years warranty on the product, 5 years warranty on the tank.
The Bajaj Water Heater is available in a variety of litres such as 10L, 15L and 25L capacities. The heater is suitable for high-rise buildings. These come with an adjustable thermostat and a powder coated metal body. The heater mechanism has a magnesium anode that gives extra protection against leakage and corrosion. The heaters are engineered with a unique temperature indicator dial. Voltage used is 230 V, AC and frequency is 50 HZ. These can be mounted vertically only. The heating element used is copper tube and the cord size is 1 meter.
From the Manufacturer:
The Bajaj Water Heaters are suitable for high-rise buildings. They are crafted from titanium armour technology and have a rust-proof external body. Their water heaters are energy efficient and suitable to fulfill your daily requirement of hot water. These come with a unique multi-safety system to safeguard you from any possible accidents and damages. The water heaters are built with safety systems to protect against over-pressure, overheating and dry heating. The swirl flow technology provides 20% faster heating of water, thereby saving energy.
2. Bajaj Shakti Plus Storage 15-Litre:
If you are looking for a super-fast and energy-efficient water heater, then this one is an ideal pick.
- This water heater comes in a 15L capacity only. It uses 2000 watts and 8 bars pressure.
- This electronic has been rated 4 stars by BEE.
- When you purchase this water heater, you get free installation from the company. They, however, do not
- provide you with accessories separately.
- Contact Toll Free Number – 022-4128-0000 for more information.
- The Inner Tank Material is made of SS 304, the Outer Body Material is CRCA and the tank is Vertical mounting,
- Suitable for large wall spaces
- You get a 2 years warranty on the product.
We all crave for a hot water bath everyday. Just stepping into a hot water shower rejuvenates and refreshes one and all. An efficient water heater like this one gives a relaxing shower experience.
3. Bajaj Majesty PC Deluxe Storage 15 Ltr:
This beautiful water heater from Bajaj is available in a brilliant metallic dark grey shade that will match with your bathroom interiors.
- This water heater has a storage capacity of 15 litres, it uses 2000 watts and pressure of 8 bars. The BEE rating is 3 stars.
- The inner tank material is made of mild steel and glass lined coating.
- The outer body material is made from ABS plastic + pp
- You get a 2 year warranty on the product.
This one is the first-of-its kind water heater in India available with a pre-coated sheet metal body and an attractive floral design. You can get this one in various sizes such as 10, 15 and 25 litres.
4. Bajaj Calenta Storage 15 Litre Verical Water Heater:
A useful and beautiful water heater perfect for your high-rise building apartments, this one can ensure you get a relaxing shower experience every time.
- This one is a 15 L storage type water heater that runs on 2000 watts and 8 bars pressures.
- You get free installation from the brand when you purchase this device.
- The inner tank material is made from mild steel and glass lined coating
- The outer body is made from ABS + PP.
- You get a 2 years warranty on the product.
A wonderful choice for water heaters, this one will give you a relaxing shower experience and will not mount your EB bills.
Bajaj Water Heater Prices:
If you are looking to buy a good water heater for your personal or commercial use, look no further than Bajaj Water Heaters. This is one of the oldest Indian companies manufacturing premium-quality electronics that are efficient, easy and safe to use as well and energy-saving. The Bajaj water heater prices are quite affordable as they have heaters in all price ranges.
1. Bajaj Immersion Rod Water Heater – Buy On Amazon 499/-
2. Bajaj Immersion Water Heater Rod – Buy On Amazon 590/-
These are some of the best water heaters from Bajaj. Choose one that is suitable for your budget and requirements.