There are many floor cleaners manufactured by various brands that make their way to the stores. For a residential or commercial complex owner, choosing the best floor cleaner out of the different products can be quite confusing. Every product on the shelf in your grocery store comes with attractive packaging and too-good-to-true claims. But we have made your work easier. We have tried and tested various brands and have come up with the best floor cleaners of 2020.
Best Floor Cleaner Reviews of 2020
Imperia Deep Clean :
This is a deep-action floor cleaning agent and one of the best of the lot. We tried some acidic cleaners that claimed to only work on the grime and mold and not on the tile enamel, but we were not satisfied. We also found neutral floor cleaners, but none were up to the mark. Imperia Deep Clean is a deep-penetrating cleaner that removes all hidden dirt, stains and mold at the root level. This alkaline floor cleaning product does not cause any harm to the surface of the tile. You can expect a sparkling surface immediately.
- Fast Action
- Complete Sanitization
- Gentle on Natural Stone and Non-Natural Stone Tile
- Requires rinsing after cleaning
StoneTech RTU Revitalizer, Cleaner & Protector for Tile & Stone
The StoneTech floor cleaner and revitalizer offers one of the best floor cleaning solutions. It can be used on natural stone countertops and floorings. It offers mold and mildew resistant protection. This product comes with a built-in sealer that cleans and seals at the same time. It has a nice fruity fragrance. It can be used on marble, granite, limestone, travertine, slate, quartzite and flagstone.
- It has a lovely fragrance
- It is a water-based formula that requires no rinsing.
- This floor cleaner claims to have a sealer and cleaner all in one. Such products do not prove to be efficient sealers as the best sealing is done with a separate topical solvent based product. Hence, with such claims, it diverts the customers from buying sealers separately.
- It is not a deep-penetrating cleaner and hence one cannot expect stains and mold to be removed from the root.
Bona Hard-Surface Floor Cleaner Spray
This floor cleaner is considered one of the best floor cleaners on the market as it is a versatile product. It has a non-wax formulation that can be used on stone, tile, terrazzo and ceramic too. As this cleaner is made from a water-based formula, no rinsing is required. It leaves a subtle sheen behind without making the floors slippery. It also does not leave any streaks behind.
- Water-based formula that does not require any rinsing
- This cleaner does not remove dirt, stains and mold at the root level. It only removes superficial stains and dirt.
When you really need thorough sanitization and deep cleaning of your floors, you need to use a product that is deep-penetrating. Especially for natural stone floors, that are highly porous, moisture, stains and mold can be found deep within. Deep breeding mold and mildew can cause health issues and they also ruin the aesthetics of your surface. Mold also reeks of bad odor. The best floor cleaner would be one that can guarantee removal of stains from deep within, giving you a complete satisfaction. For complete cleanliness, even if you have to pay a bit more, it is absolutely worth it. The other cleaners can be used as maintenance cleaners after you have done thorough deep cleaning of your floors. As per our analysis, Imperia Deep Clean from pFOkUS brand is at the top of the list.