Tile floor cleaning is an important part of home and commercial complex maintenance. The tile on floors and walls tend to get dirty, stained and covered with dirt. The tile in showers gets dirty because of mold development and soap scum formation. Sometimes, these surfaces get etched on using acidic cleaners. You need a good tile floor cleaner that easily removes mold, mildew, stains and dirt, without damaging the surface of the tile or fading its sheen. Here is our pick on the three best tile floor cleaners.
Three Best Tile Floor Cleaners:
Rejuvenate Grout Deep Cleaner:
If you are looking for a good grout and tile deep cleaner, Rejuvenate is a good choice. Made with a Greenguard certified formula, this product is safe for the environment and effective on the stains and mold.
- This grout stain lifter easily removes the grime and dirt from grout and makes your grout lines look clean and sanitized.
- It restores the original color of shower, floor, bathroom grout with its unique formula.
- This one is a unique Click n Clean compatible formula.
- This grout cleaning formula is strong enough for commercial use.
- It is an amazing grout whitener that gives best results with a grout cleaning brush.
- You can use Rejuvenate on all kinds of tile including ceramic, porcelain or natural stone tile.
- You don’t have to scrub for hours, as it gives quick results.
Granite Gold Stone & Tile Floor Cleaner:
This Granite Gold stone and tile floor cleaner is made by a third-generation family of stone care experts. They have an experience of 50 years in this field.
- This product is non-acidic, non-toxic and also pH balanced. It is safe to use on food-prep surfaces as well.
- This one is a concentrated formula that needs to be diluted before use.
- You just have to apply this cleaner with a string mop and not rinse it again as rinsing again might remove the protectant.
- This product breaks down dirt and grease stains easily without hampering the surface of the tile.
- It also makes the surface resistant to mop and streak marks.
pFOkUS – Imperia Deep Clean:
This tile and grout cleaner from pFOkUS has been manufactured in the laboratories after years of research. pFOkUS’ scientists have formulated this tile cleaning product keeping in mind the common concerns of deep-rooted mold and mildew and staining on natural and non-natural tile surface. Imperia Deep clean is a very strong and robust deep-penetrative cleaner that enters the pores of porous surfaces and knocks off mold, mildew and stains at the root-level. Imperia Deep Clean is alkaline unlike most cleaners that are acidic. Being alkaline, it will never cause etching on the surface.
- Deep soaking cleaner which not only removes stains, mold and mildew from the top of the surface but also at the root level.
- As this cleaner is alkaline, it does not cause any etching on the surface.
- It gently but effectively removes all the stains and mold.
- There is no chemical residue or foul odor after using this product.
- Imperia Deep Clean is available in a 4 oz and 16 oz pack.
- You also get a bottle sprayer with this 16 oz pack.
- The solution inside is concentrated and you can dilute it up to one gallon.
- It leaves a fresh and fragrant aroma after use.
These are our reviews on the three best tile floor cleaners. You can select anyone based on their features and your requirements. But as per our recommendation, Imperia Deep Clean is one of the better products here. We noticed that big companies like Sir Grout, Service Master, D’Sapone, Grout Magession, and some others use only pFOkUS products for their restoration services. Imperia Deep Clean is only sold on their company’s website. Seeing this, we decided to check Imperia Deep Clean ourselves. We were very happy with the results and that is why we added this product in this blog. You can try using Imperia Deep Clean tile floor cleaner for your surfaces to see the results yourself.